Thanks to my dear author friend K.M. Neuhold for this spicy guest post about women who read and write erotica / romance.
If you like your romance with a little heat and a lot of humor, check out her New Adult & Contemporary Romance books on Amazon or visit her website for more buying options.
Why women who read or write romance are better girlfriends:
1. She thinks about sex most of the day so she’s pretty much always ready to go. Let’s face it, for a woman sex is 90% mental, 10% physical. So, when a woman spends all day with sex on the brain it’s unlikely she’ll turn you down when your engine is revving.
2. She’s creative in bed. Romance/erotica is full of all kinds of sex: different positions, locations, and all kinds of kinky fun that you didn’t know you might be into. Believe me, when she reads a spicy scene full of things she hasn’t tried before she’s going to be really curious to give it a whirl in real life. So make sure you’ve limbered up.
3. She won’t mind if you ignore her for a few hours, because she’ll be ignoring you too while she spends time with her book boyfriends.
4. She knows how to talk dirty. I hope you’ve brushed up on your dirty talk because I guarantee she’ll be all over it, and have some filthy things of her own to add. Nobody talks dirtier than a bad boy book boyfriend, and she’s already written her own script in her head of naughty things to say to get you going.
5. She’s a hopeless romantic so even small gestures you make to show you care will mean the world to her. So go ahead, leave a note on the refrigerator that says ‘I love you’ and watch her melt…and then throw her panties at you. You’re welcome ;).
About K.M. Neuhold
I am a contemporary romance author with a love of nerd culture and a passion for writing strong, independent female characters. I am also an avid reader of romance, sci fi, fantasy, and horror. Follow me on Amazon, Facebook, or on my website.
If you'd like to be featured on one of the blogs I manage, please contact me.